THE MOST COMPLETE FARMING SIMULATOR EXPERIENCE
Take on the challenges of the modern farmer! Explore a huge open world including a detailed North American environment, loaded with farming activities, over hundreds of acres of land. Drive over 250 authentic farming vehicles and equipment from over 75 manufacturers, including brands such as Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Valtra.
Harvest many types of crops, tend to your livestock, take part in forestry work, and sell your products to expand and invest in your farm! Transport your goods in trucks and trailers, or load and drive trains to reach your destination.
- Develop your farm in 2 huge environments, a North-American and a Eastern-Europe environments
- Harvest a large variety of new crops (sunflowers, soybeans, and many more)
- Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or try out the newly-added drivable trains
- Take care of your livestock, including pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens.
- 250 faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools from over 75 manufacturers
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 07, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Simulation, Other
- Focus Home Interactive
- Giants Software
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2017 GIANTS Software GmbH. Published and distributed by Focus Home Interactive under license of Giants Software. Developed by GIANTS Software Gmbh. Farming Simulator, Giants Software and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Giants Software. Focus, Focus Home Interactive and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Focus Home Interactive. Challenger® is a registered trademark of Caterpillar Inc. and is used under licence by AGCO. Challenger®, Fendt®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® are worldwide brands of AGCO. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.