Each morning, Capsules filled with Toy Pokémon are delivered to the Toy Shop. One day, some capsules filled with Toy Pokémon accidentally drops into the river—a river that sets them adrift to a far-off place. Intent on getting back to the Toy Shop, the Toy Pokémon start walking. Suddenly, a Toy Pokémon appears in front of them and challenges them to a battle! Why are the Toy Pokémon fighting each other? Will they make it back to the Toy Shop?
- Battle and collect all 649 Pokémon in this over-the-top rumble!
- As a Toy Pokémon, you’ll take on huge waves of other Toy Pokémon through more than 70 battles that introduce new challenges and obstacles.
- Before each level, you can select to play as any of the Toy Pokémon you have collected.
- As the game progresses, more powerful Toy Pokémon can be collected through battles, which you can then play with.
- Using the Wii U GamePad and Wii Remote controllers, you can play with up to 3 friends and collect even more Toy Pokémon together.
- NFC Figures* (sold separately) can be scanned to receive that Toy Pokémon in game and powered up using money gathered in the game to use their special traits in battle.
*NFC figures are not required to fully enjoy the game—they are an accessory sold separately that works with the game and enhances gameplay.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Aug 29, 2013
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.