Fight for evil!
Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game: build and upgrade your towers, сast spells to repel enemy forces, use special landmarks and defend the Lands of Evil from invaders!
Feel free to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
- 90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps;
- A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
- Five regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
- Six difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
- Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
- Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
- 100 in-game achievements;
- Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 14, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 1.0 GB
- Crazy Panda
- Crazy Panda
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Crazy Panda Limited
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.