Estranged: The Departure
Follow the story of a fisherman, stranded on a mysterious island during a violent storm. Little does he know his adventure has just begun, and the island is home to more than it seems.
Experience what the island has in store as you uncover the secretive Arque Corporation, burrowing ever deeper into their dangerous and haphazard operations.
• Experience the unique first person adventure
• Immerse yourself in the rich narrative and unique characters
• Interact with items, computers and audio logs for environmental storytelling
• Protect yourself with guns and melee weapons, with familiar shooter combat
This game was developed by one person in their spare time over 6 years, with help from a community of translators and testers. It is a standalone sequel to Estranged: Act I, which followed our hero's adventure in a search for a way to get home.
- Release date:
- March 04, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, First-Person, Action
- Alan Edwardes
- Game file size:
- 4.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2011-2020 Alan Edwardes