Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Can You Escape This Place?
You are in a beautiful villa overlooking the sea in Hawaii. Find and combine items, solve puzzles, then escape! After the ending, play hide-and-seek with animals!? Can you find them all?
- There are many cute animals for kids to enjoy!
- Easy for first-time players to begin. Take the challenge!
- There are hints, so don't worry!
How to Play the Game
- Find the items hidden around the room, use them to solve puzzles, and open the exit to the room.
- Move the cursor to search places where you sense something.
- Solve puzzles and get items.
- Select and examine some items to help you proceed to the next stage.
- Check for clues in the MENU if you are stuck.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 24, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle
- Silver Star Japan
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.