Available Now Coming Nov 12, 2009
The Hunt is On!
Take aim and bring the ultimate arcade hunting experience to your Wii. Set your sights on dozens of wildlife species and take your shot with simple point and shoot controls. Bag trophies in six different regions, each with their own unique wildlife and terrain, as you hone your skills and become a master hunter. Go it alone or invite your friends as you compete in the ultimate shooting challenge.
• Arcade Hunting: Buck Fever brings the familiar “point and
shoot” arcade action to your living room. Instead of stalking your
target you immediately get into the hunt and start shooting. Choose a
region on the in-game Hunting Map (such as Western, Central, Eastern,
Southern, and Southwestern United States, and four Canadian provinces)
and compete for the top seat on the in-game High Score leaderboard. Buck
Fever supports the Wii Zapper accessory.
• Multiplayer Party Mode: One to four players can join in on a hunt simultaneously. Buck Fever features two unique multiplayer “party” modes: Hunter’s Challenge and Bonus Games. In the Hunter’s Challenge one to four players compete within a time limit for the highest score. In six Bonus Games one to four players compete in a timed shoot-out with inanimate objects (such as bottles and cans) or animal targets such as gopher and duck.
• Trophy Room: Buck Fever features a Trophy Room that, per player, shows off the diverse wildlife you’ve bagged in the game’s 70 hunts including, but not limited to, desert mule, blacktail, fallow, mule, and whitetail deer, and wild boar. The Trophy Room also displays how many bucks you have hunted, the number of one-shot kills you have earned, the biggest buck you’ve brought down, and the highest overall score achieved while playing the game.
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 12, 2009
- No. of Players To be determined
- Category Sports, Hunting
- DeveloperN-Fusion Interactive Entertainment Corp.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?