Emma: Lost in Memories
Poetic, surrealistic and melancholic, EMMA: Lost in Memories offers a unique experience in a strange and dangerous world where walls fade away as you touch the
The main character, Emma, is young, vibrant and intriguing: she leaves her home following an owl, and soon loses herself in a world which she slowly finds more and more dangerous.
- One fast and simple mechanic: all the platforms and walls start disappearing when you touch them!
- The character runs automatically at a fixed speed! Control her special abilities (double jump, dash and climb) and do your best to react at the correct time.
- Minimalistic 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
- Dynamic gameplay in a poetic and eccentric world.
- Single-screen levels which combine skill and ingenuity with planification and strategy.
- Two game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest. Complete the Main Story first to enjoy the levels in the Memory Chest!
- Delicate reflexion on memory loss.
- Release date:
- May 15, 2020
- 1 player
- Platformer, Arcade, Action, Puzzle
- Sandbloom Studio
- Game file size:
- 195 MB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.