Electronic Super Joy
Visually stunning platforming. Run and jump to pulse-pounding music. Brutally Challenging.
Visually stunning, hilarious, and infinitely challenging.
Critically acclaimed, adored for its style and praised for its spot-on platforming, the original Electronic Super Joy is legendary. Now you can play it on Wii U™!
Electronic Super Joy is a brutally hard platformer set in a world of pulse-pounding electronic music. Run, jump, smash and fly your way through weird and different levels, with low-gravity, world rotation, giant monsters and swarming missiles.
- Levels designed around the music, not the other way around.
- 60 levels, 6 worlds, 4 bosses.
- Wii U version Includes all bonus levels and the Micro Hell DLC
- 8+ hours of gameplay.
- Double jump, ground-pound, flying, spaceship piloting, low gravity, you name it!
- Over an hour and a half of unique electronic music!
- Release date:
- November 05, 2015
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Broken Rules
- Michael Todd Games
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.