Previously in Chronicles of Vampires Linda Hyde discovered a
supernatural conspiracy threatening the world. Because of her unique
gift, only she alone can prevent the awakening of primal evil. She must
halt the sequence of events that together will unleash demonic
destruction upon all mankind!
Guide Linda as she moves between the worlds of people and vampires as you explore chilling locations, uncover hidden objects, and solve mind bending puzzles. Defeat the conspiracy of wicked creatures and rescue humanity by uncovering the shocking truth in the final episode of Chronicles of Vampires!
* ENTER A SECRET WORLD OF VAMPIRES. Immerse into the captivating Hidden Object Adventure in the vampires' world.
* RACE AGAINST TIME to stop this sinister plot in this exciting adventure!
* CHALLENGING PUZZLES AND MIND-BENDING MINI-GAMES. It's up to you to find the clues and put the pieces together.
* OVER 20 LOCATIONS TO EXPLORE and over 200 Hidden Objects to find.
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- May 17, 2012
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.