Find the differences solo or with family/friends. Who is the quickest spotter?
The most complete difference game on Wii U! Play solo or with up to 3 friends, and see who is the quickest spotter!
- From 1 to 4 players.
- 360 pictures, 3,600 differences to find!
- Solo game: play on the GamePad, or on your TV with a Wii Remote. Hints and extra times will help you when you are stuck.
- Synchronous multiplayer game using the GamePad and Wii Remotes.
- Turn-based multiplayer game on the GamePad with synchronous replay: compare your performance with your friends after each turn!
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Sep 5, 2013
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Puzzle, Strategy
- Sanuk Games
- Sanuk Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.