Time for some squirreling action!
Prepare for some super squirreling action! Now with 50% new exclusive level content, ninja completion bonuses, super high speed turbo mode and a whole bunch of zany new squirrel outfits!
Run, jump, swing and smash Mr Nibbles through 90 frantic levels of pixel perfect platforming. Mr Nibbles goes nuts for acorns and he’s on a mission to reclaim his stash from the pesky critters who stole them so he can feed his growing family.
Delivering some of the best platform gameplay yet and featuring wonderful crisp graphics, Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo is a must have for platform game fans.
- Grapple and swing Mr Nibbles through 30 exclusive Challenge stages to test your squirreling skills.
- Adventure through 60 main game stages spread across four seasons with epic boss levels and completion goals, enough to keep you playing until winter!
- Collect power-ups to supercharge Mr. Nibbles through his adventure, including Tough Nut to smash through enemies and walls!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Apr 18, 2013
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Pixel Toys
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.