Available Now Coming Nov 09, 2010
Beyblade: Metal Fusion
The Return Of The Beybladers: Let It Rip!
The Bladers have returned for a shot at the World Beyblading Championships. The action is hotter than ever with each team bringing their enhanced spinning Beyblades to battle. Beybladers customize their Beyblades with different parts for winning strategies with offense and defensive abilities. In addition, each Beyblade is equipped with special attacks to fight with making no battle the same! Execute the Special Attack to inflict enormous damage to your opponent! Become the No.1 Beyblader by utilizing customization and special attacks!
• Features actual characters from the BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion Animated
• Battle modes and customizable settings make each competition unique
• Designed for Point and Click Controls that are perfect for the Wii Remote and the Nintendo DS Stylus
• Link up with the DS and Wii versions to acquire rare blades!
Platform Specific Features:
o Voice commands using the DS microphone
o 2 player Battle Mode competition via the Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection or wirelessly using one Game Card!
o Supported with Beyblade enhancement function based on experience
o Wi-Fi competition/ranking supported
• Wii: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion – Battle Fortress
o Complete game-specific story with the original characters from the animation
o 4 player Battle Mode competition against 3 other human or AI controlled enemies. Co-Op with allies or rally against one opponent.
o Customize stadiums: Choose from various terrains and shapes to battle in
o Save and carry the blades you create to your friends’ houses using your Wii Remote
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Nov 09, 2010
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherHUDSON SOFT
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?