A new type of gaming challenge, from the creators of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and LostWinds. Coaster Crazy Deluxe takes you on a journey around the world (and to the moon) to build a cash-making coaster empire with ever-more insane creations. Unlock more special pieces, coaster cars and track types that let you earn even more cash, and meet the fiendish challenges posed by the Crazy characters in the game.
They are demanding customers:
- Can you make your coaster fast enough to get the speed freak surfing with delight?
- Can you keep G-forces low enough to prevent the Professor’s Nitro Glycerin from exploding?
- Can you beat a coaster score before the zombie starts infecting other passengers?
- Can you do that all at the same time?
- And what will happen to the little old lady if your ride is too intense?
- And then there’s the Mayor. Alien. King. Policeman. Queasy guy. Accountant. And sheep..
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Nov 21, 2013
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzles, Strategy
- Frontier Developments PLC
- Frontier Developments PLC
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.