Beat ‘em up action meets drunken physics for a lawless good time!
Street fights have never been funnier! Drunken Fist is a physics-based brawler that never takes itself too seriously. Take the role of a drunk guy as he looks for food and collects booze across 7 challenging stages. Along the way, you’ll cross paths with jocks, hipsters, punks and a motley bunch of other enemy types, each with their own unique combat styles.
Hilariously simulating the feel of a drunken fight in dynamic 3D physics, the blows fly past, you constantly fall down and behave ridiculously. Will our inebriated hero ever get home?
• Enjoy a colorfully minimalist polygon art style.
• Laugh at unpredictable antics generated by dynamic 3D physics.
• Battle across 7 unique levels with a variety of opponents!
• Collect food items and bottles of booze.
• Urinate on the asphalt or even on enemies!
- Release date:
- December 23, 2020
- 1 player
- Action, Fighting, Party
- Game file size:
- 528 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Traditional Chinese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited, DEKLAZON. All Rights Reserved.