Drizzlepath: Deja Vu
Embark on an epic journey of self-discovery while pondering the nature of life itself!
A vast and mysterious world lies before you, one that hides the truth of your existence and echoes the memory of past lives. As the tenth game created by Tonguç Bodur, Drizzlepath: Deja Vu is a reimagining of his first creation, a standalone experience accessible by any kind of player.
In Drizzlepath: Deja Vu, you’ll take the role of a nameless man climbing towards a mountaintop in search of answers. Witness events as you explore, each gradually adding to the larger existential narrative. Ponder the enigmatic and cyclical nature of memory through abstract storytelling and beautifully detailed environments, punctuated by ominous imagery that’s more mysterious than it is frightening, a beacon to guide you forward.
• Enjoy a relaxing walking simulator with events triggered by exploration.
• Navigate in a first-person perspective.
• Journey through lush 3D landscapes, often familiar and occasionally surreal or ominous.
• Discover secrets hidden throughout an expansive and seamless map.
• Experience a thought-provoking narrative about life and existence.
- Release date:
- November 24, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Simulation
- eastasiasoft, Tonguç Bodur
- Game file size:
- 2.2 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited, Tonguç Bodur. All Rights Reserved.