DRAW CHILLY is a hell of an arcade game about Vladimir, his squad, Purgatory, and the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
DRAW CHILLY is a hell of an arcade game where you take on the role of Vladimir and raise a city from the depths of Purgatory at the request of your employers, the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Vladimir and his squad of brave, pure-hearted, yet occasionally hapless mechanics fight monkeys as they make their way upwards stage by stage to deliver the bosses, who have ended up in Purgatory by mistake, into the hands of the Reapers so they can be sent to Hell where they belong.
As you upgrade the city and help Vladimir and his squad grow stronger, you'll learn the backstories of each of your main enemies, see scenes from Vladimir's past, and meet the Four Horsemen, who are kind and have a sense of humor in this universe.
This 2D pixel arcade game lets you run left and right as much as your little heart pleases, but that's not all! It has other, more important features as well.
- Collect chickens and produce energy using a special, non-violent method to upgrade the city and unlock abilities. The city gives you NPC assistants and squad members, and abilities let Vladimir take down opponents in increasingly showy ways, like summoning a pink worm to slow your enemies then using a giant wrench to deal a devastating blow.
- Each stage you complete earns you VladCoins, which you can spend to upgrade Vladimir's skills and abilities, making him stronger.
- Gigantic chickens with crates will grant you new abilities - the faster you catch up to them by raising the city up the endless well the action happens in, the more you get.
- You can summon the Horsemen of the Apocalypse to help you in battle once the Magnet is fully charged, and they also grant you the Horsemen's Gifts, which are special boss-related bonuses.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 12, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 75 MB
- Action, Arcade
- HYPETRAIN DIGITAL
- Supported Play Modes:
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© HypeTrain Digital 2019
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.