This game offers a nostalgic and new experience! It is a wonderful Roguelike RPG!
The game's dungeon will test your Brave!! ("Brave" means "Courage" in this game!)
Rose is half human and half dragon. One day, she wanders into a world called "Tree of time" with her nanny, Fairy.
It is said that there’s a powerful treasure deep under the dungeon. In order to return back to their village through the power of the treasure, they decided to face the challenges of the dungeon!
If Rose is defeated during the adventure, she will lose all items and her level will be reset. And because the dungeon transforms every time you challenge it, the quests will never be the same. Your courage and growth will be the key to clear the dungeon!
- One choice, one victory: This game is turn-based. Both Rose and the enemies take turns moving. Players can think about what to do on their next turn. Wisdom and courage will bring you "small victories," and these will eventually bring you "huge victories."
- The "Fang" system: Rose can wear Fangs of monsters and gain their abilities. There are more than 200 kinds of monsters. You can seek the strongest combination and arrange your Fangs however you like.
- The "Brave" system: Rose powers up when there are no obstacles around you within 8 squares. This overturns the "battling within the passage" theory of the Roguelike game
- This game also has the Ranking function, Item Warehouse, Monster's Database, Achievement, Mini Puzzle, and Dungeon for Advanced Players.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 19, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 553 MB
- Toydea Inc.
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2017 Toydea Inc.
Extra Dungeon "The Cave of Fangs"
Released Aug 29, 2018DLC details
This additional content will unlock the new dungeon "The Cave of Fangs" which has 30F.
In ""The Cave of Fangs"", the drop rates of monsters' fangs increase higher than usual.
And new monsters and new items appear there. Let's have a fun of this new dungeon.
・The new dungeon ""The Cave of Fangs""
・Three new BOSS monsters
・A lot of new Monsters
・A lot of new Items
・A lot of new Fangs
CAUTION!: If you want to play this new dungeon, you must reach 10th floor of "Dragon's Cradle".
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.