THE GENRE-DEFINING RPG SERIES LEVELS UP ON NINTENDO SWITCH
Ready for a grand adventure filled with memorable characters, an enchanting story and RPG gameplay that can be taken on the go? The definitive version features the same sprawling content of the original DRAGON QUEST XI game, but with newly added character-specific stories, fully orchestrated field and battle music, side-quests to journey into past DRAGON QUEST worlds, and the ability to alternate not only between HD and retro-inspired 16-bit visuals, but also Japanese and English voice track.
- The latest RPG from the iconic DRAGON QUEST franchise brings perfectly balanced turn-based battles and an impressive scope of activities as you explore a massive, gorgeous world.
- Develop party members using the Character Builder
- Buy gear using in-game currency, or construct your own
- Side-quests and mini-games to try, monsters to ride
- Start the game with Draconian Quest for a bigger challenge
- Capture your favorite gameplay moments with Photo Mode
- The Definitive Edition brings new features and experiences to this acclaimed adventure.
- Ability to alternate between original and orchestrated music track, Japanese and English voice track, HD and retro inspired visuals
- Bonus characters stories
- Travel to past DRAGON QUEST worlds, featured in DRAGON QUEST 1 through 10 game
- Follow the elaborate tale of The Luminary branded as “Darkspawn” and assemble a charismatic cast of loyal companions whose designs are inspired by the famed Akira Toriyama
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
© 2017, 2019 ARMOR PROJECT/BIRD STUDIO/SQUARE ENIX All Rights Reserved.
© SUGIYAMA KOBO Ⓟ SUGIYAMA KOBO
Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2019 Nintendo.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.