Can you restore hope and find your purpose after selling your soul?
Redemption… Hope… Are these things that one can hope to acquire again after selling your soul in your haunting past?
You are Price, a man who sold his humanity to get a partnership from a leading company: McDade, Bruton & Moore. Collect items and solve puzzles to progress through the story and find out if Price can reclaim his lost soul
DISTRAINT 2 follows on from the events of the first game. It is a sinister tale about restoring hope and finding your purpose.
* Side-scrolling 2D with unique, hand-drawn graphics
* Atmospheric sound design
* Minimalist and efficient interface
* Delve into a complex story full of intriguing twists and characters
* Includes brief summary of DISTRAINT 1
- Release date:
- Jul 10, 2020
- 1 player
- Ratalaika Games
- Jesse Makkonen
- Game file size:
- 401 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 Ratalaika Games S.L.
© 2020 Jesse Makkonen