Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
The ultimate block builder experience!
Explore a giant world made of blocks and modify it with your own creations. Construct houses, build entire villages, cities, monumental constructions or dig deep underground.
Place torches or design complex electric circuits to light up your creations in the dark and enjoy beautiful day and night cycles.
Build alone or together with friends in splitscreen multiplayer mode for up to 4 players.
- Creative sandbox block-building experience: Create your own worlds with more than 250 unique materials.
- Electric circuits: With light sensors, switches, wires and light bulbs.
- Splitscreen Multiplayer: Build together with up to 3 friends.
- Inking system: Customize the blocks with 16 different colors for your own look.
- Easy accessibility: Suitable for children 6 years and older. No violence.
- State of the Art graphics: Enjoy smooth visuals with shadows and modern effects.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 24, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Adventure, Multiplayer
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© noowanda 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.