Locals whisper of a roadside diner that’s lost its color. You are sent to investigate.
Discolored is a strange and surreal puzzle adventure, taking place over two-or-so hours in a single desolate location. Your mission: restore the color to this once-vibrant world. What caused the colors to disappear? How can they be brought back? As you explore, you'll solve an array of inventive puzzles and uncover a selection of clues - leading you to discover the deeper secrets of this strange place at the end of an abandoned highway.
- First-person exploration fused with intricate and inventive puzzle-solving
- A single environment that changes and expands as you play
- A striking, pared-back aesthetic, with a beautiful haunting soundtrack
- Designed to be experienced in a single sitting - playable in two-or-so hours
- Release date:
- July 01, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle
- Godbey Games
- Godbey Games
- Game file size:
- 969 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Godbey Games LLC