Two incredible indie games in one brilliant bundle!
Enjoy two indie favourites from Digerati! This bundle contains colorful splatformer INK and bouncy ball-juggler HackyZack
The world’s first splatformer is here! INK is a fast-paced platformer with a twist – levels are invisible and must be splattered with brightly colored paint before they can be seen!
Players can reveal levels in a variety of ways: double-jumping, wall sliding or squishing an enemy all create splashes and splodges. Even failing is useful – when your blocky character perishes it explodes in a shower of color, painting the surrounding area to reveal more of the level for your next try!
• Test your platforming skills across 75 INKgeniously designed levels!
• Jump, squish, slide and die to splatter brightly colored paint and uncover your surroundings!
• Splat enemies, dodge missiles, and take down super-challenging bosses!
• Local 2-player mode: Take on INK with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch™
• 20 deviously hidden coins to find and collect!
• Ambient and atmospheric original soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
• Precision platforming makes INK a perfect challenge for speedrunners
You are Zack. Juggle balls, bounce off walls and avoid fatal
falls as you try to make it through more than 100 levels of
precision puzzle-platforming. Collect stickers along the way to
unlock optional time-trial challenge levels as well as extra
playable characters (who are also extra cute!).
• Precision-platforming puzzle-stunt game
• Multiple ways to conquer 100+ levels across 6
• Keepy-up with a variety of balls, including extra-bouncy
• Master movement and aiming: Bouncing! Ricochets! Wall
jumps! Much more!
• Goal Mode: guide the ball to the exit to complete the
• Target Mode: use the ball to smash all diamonds on a
stage as quickly as possible
• Collect stickers to unlock Target Mode levels and
additional playable characters
• Relaxing, stress-alleviating soundtrack by Vincent
• Local 2-player mode: Take on Hacky Zack with a friend, exclusive
to Nintendo Switch™ (supports split Joy-Con™ play).
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 24, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 2 players
- File Size
- 361 MB
- Platformer, Arcade, Action
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Digerati © 2018 / Spaceboy Games © 2018 / Stage Clear Studios © 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.