Detective Gallo is a point&click comic-noir adventure that is
entirely hand-illustrated and hand-animated, and whose
protagonist is a feathered and grumpy private eye
struggling with a very tricky case, bizarre characters, and
puzzles that will put his insight and patience to the test.
- A non-violent adventure, inspired to the classical Disney
cartoons and the best point&click adventure game of the
- Play as Gallo, a... rooster noir detective, and investigate
on a multiple plant murder!
- Meet lots of incredible characters, all hand-animated,
- Dozens and dozens of logical puzzles and quests!
- Listen to over 50 minutes of original pure jazz-noir
- Fully dubbed in English and Italian, with multilanguage
- Release date:
- August 17, 2018
- 1 player
- Adventure, Other
- MixedBag Srl
- Game file size:
- 3.3 GB
- Supported Languages:
- British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Latin American Spanish, Canadian French, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright 2018 Adventure Productions Srl, FootPrints Games
Licensed to and published by MixedBag Srl