Humanity is enslaved by an AI… which is awesome, because we’re on the right side of the conflict.
Exploit puny humans to extract power and build your own empire! You’ll have to keep track of them to make sure they don’t succumb to exhaustion and hunger… although the weakest ones can always be thrown to the Bioreactor.
In other words, this is a resource management sim with rogue-lite elements, dramatic plot, and an abundance of pop culture references. Also, jokes. Slaughter has never been so fun!
• Humor as dark as your ex’s heart. Immerse yourself in the life of a merciless tyrant!!
• Resource management on steroids. Think fast, to the point, and abandon pity!
• Rogue-lite. Every walk-through is unique due to randomly generated events. And every failure is fatal — you’ll have to start over!
• Easy to learn, hard to master. It only takes a couple minutes to figure out the game’s mechanics, but using them optimally is no small feat!
- Release date:
- May 30, 2020
- 1 player
- Simulation, Strategy
- Gameplay First
- Gameplay First
- Game file size:
- 335 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, British English, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Latin American Spanish, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018-2020 Konfa Games, © 2020 Gameplay First LLC