Descenders is extreme downhill freeriding for the modern era, with procedurally generated worlds. Will you lead your team to glory and become the next legendary Descender?
Descenders is a fast-paced extreme downhill biking game that's easy to pick up, but difficult to master.
- Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
- Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
- Rogue-Bike: Earn special mutators each time you play, and work out which abilities work best for your riding style
- Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
- Fully licensed soundtrack: We've partnered up with drum & bass label Liquicity to bring you the perfect soundtrack for hitting the mountains
- Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
Grab your bike, pick your team, and attempt to live up to the legend of your Descender. Will you join the die-hard, trick-frenzy ranks of Team Enemy, the proficient, off-road stylings of Team Arboreal, or the high-octane, speed-is-everything Team Kinetic?
Wear your team's colours and apparel with pride, and receive exclusive team gear!
- Release date:
- November 06, 2020
- up to 4 players
- Racing, Sports, Simulation, Arcade
- No More Robots
- Rage Squid
- Game file size:
- 2.8 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Copyright © No More Robots & Rage Squid