Deru - The Art of Cooperation
The art is the puzzle and the puzzle is the art.
Deru is a cooperative puzzle game that mixes eye catching abstract art with mind bending puzzles to a unique gaming experience.
In this couch co-op experience two players team up to overcome the boundaries of shadow and light and succeed through teamwork, timing and tactics.
Block streams for your partner, juggle your mass to make each other huge for traversing big streams. To succeed you have to communicate and plan together, fuse your brains and bring your co-op gaming skills on the next level. Deru is more than your usual puzzle game, you need to have dexterity, precision and use strategic planning to reach the exit of each level.
- Enjoy beautiful abstract art while solving mind-bending puzzles
- Simple game mechanics, easy to pick up
- Great atmospheric music
- Multiple worlds packed with many brain twisting riddles
- Couch Co-op, merge your brains together to overcome the streams and barriers
- Single Player: Challenge your twin stick skills to tackle the puzzles solo
- Release date:
- November 07, 2018
- up to 2 players
- Puzzle, Multiplayer, Party
- Ink Kit
- Ink Kit
- Game file size:
- 727 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, German
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Ink Kit Ltd liab. Co.