Depth of Extinction
Explore a flooded world and save humanity from a terrible threat in this turn based, tactical RPG with roguelike elements
In a flooded future world, killer machines are plotting mankind's demise. As the sole defender of humanity's last government, only you can create the ultimate squad and save humanity in this turn based, tactical RPG with roguelike elements.
- Explore a sunken world and build your own story
- Familiar tactical options with a few new twists including action refunds, stealth positioning and ambushes
- Create the ultimate squad from 10 different character classes including the brand new SABOTEUR
- Outfit your team with 115 different weapons, armor, and items
- Fight 30+ unique enemies from 5 factions
- Position your team and then get the kill with stealth
- Control the leader and the other characters will follow (and pick up loot) using an advanced AI
- Release date:
- June 04, 2020
- 1 player
- Strategy, Role-Playing
- HOF Studios
- HOF Studios
- Game file size:
- 503 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
HOF Studios LLC