Defend Your Crypt is a strategy and puzzle game, in which we will have to avoid to lose our treasure by the tomb thieves. We, as the Pharaoh, can use different traps to defeat those damn ambitious humans who are profaning your tomb.
- Retro style:
- Like many of our games, Defend Your Crypt will have retro pixel art. In addition, we will lean toward Egyptian style.
- Trap variety:
- The game will contain classic traps such as open platforms, which can make robbers fall onto spikes, and also water traps or killer scorpions and beetles.
- In Ratalaika Games, we know you like blood, so we have included it. A lot of it. Killing the robbers won’t be enough.
- "If it bleeds, we can kill it", and we’re taking it to the limit. (If you don’t like blood, you can deactivate it :P)
- A large number of levels to make sure the robbers will not steal any of your gold, and you enjoy the game to the fullest.
- A lot of time can be spent on finishing all of them!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jul 21, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 53 Blocks
- Puzzle, Strategy
- Ratalaika Games
- Ratalaika Games
*To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2015-2016 Ratalaika Games S.L.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.