Deep Sky Derelicts: Definitive Edition
Deep Sky Derelicts is an original combination of turn-based strategy and RPG, enriched with tactical card combat and popular roguelike elements.
In a grim dystopian future, where mankind has scattered across the galaxy and the human society has split into two distinct classes, you are a poor stateless outcast forced to live off scraps from derelict alien stations and ships in the outer space. A fabled alien derelict ship somewhere within the Deep Sky sector of space is your voucher for a citizenship and a promise of cozy life on a hospitable planet.
Experience Deep Sky Derelicts in its definitive edition, which brings together the base game and its two DLC, New Prospects and Station Life. Both adding new features, content, areas, gameplay mechanics and much more!
• Fresh take on turn-based combat with cards
• Refined sci-fi comic book look & feel
• Endless customization options for characters and scavenging teams
• High replay value thanks to procedural generation of content
• Story of the human society divided within a dystopian universe
• Two game modes: story and arena
- Release date:
- March 24, 2020
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Strategy
- 1C Entertainment
- Snowhound Games
- Game file size:
- 1.9 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 1C Entertainment. Developed by Snowhound Games. All rights reserved.