Death and Taxes
Assume the role of a Grim Reaper and decide who lives and who dies... as an office job!
In this narrative-based game, you take the role of the Grim Reaper... on an office job. Your job is to decide which people are going to live or die. Your choices will affect the world around you. Keep the chaos away or foil plots to destroy the world and rise through the ranks of Reapers all the way up to MIDDLE-MANAGEMENT, wow!
The consequences of your choices are yours to bear, while the mystery of your incarnation awaits revelation!
Things to do in the game:
- Have a... totally normal... office job
- Talk to your boss
- Get monies
- Buy stuff from Mortimer’s Plunder Emporium(?)
- Decorate your desk
- Do some paperwork
- Pet the cat??
- Stare in the mirror and talk to yourself
- Don’t let the existential dread set in
- DONT LET IT SET IN (ONLY THE FATE OF HUMANKIND IS IN YOUR HANDS, IT'S 100% OK)
- Listen to that one really catchy tune in the elevator
- Meaningful choices
- Branching storyline with multiple [SECRET] endings
- Fully voiced NPCs (English only)
- Original Soundtrack
- Original artwork featuring watercolour graphics
- Dialogue options
- Upgrade shop
- Release date:
- September 10, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Simulation, Role-Playing
- Pineapple Works
- Placeholder Gameworks
- Game file size:
- 915 MB
- Supported Languages:
- British English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Placeholder Gameworks & Pineapple Works 2020