Deadly Daysis a unique strategic rogue-lite in the zombie apocalypse. Manage and protect a group of survivors and help them to stop the catastrophe.
Deadly Days is a unique strategic rogue-lite in the zombie apocalypse. Manage and protect a group of survivors and help them to stop the catastrophe. Discover and use a large number of wild and crazy objects, even wilder and crazier survivors, special abilities, and deadly weapons.
- 60 crazy objects that make every game unique, including tooth paste
- 30 powerful special abilities that can dramatically alter the outcome of fights
- Three different specialties in which you can activate new abilities, survivors, objects, and types of weapons
- 25 types of weapons with randomly generated modifications
- Procedurally generated cities and missions
- 50 different survivors with 50 different abilities
- More than 10 different types of zombies who want only one thing: brains
- And three bosses who must be vanquished at the end
- Over 45 achievements that need to be unlocked
- Lovingly crafted pixel art
- Release date:
- August 27, 2020
- 1 player
- Action, Arcade, Role-Playing
- Assemble Entertainment
- Game file size:
- 718 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright by Pixelsplit GmbH & Co. KG & Assemble Entertainment GmbH 2020