Available Now Coming Apr 17, 2005
World Championship Poker: Deluxe Series
World Championship Poker Deluxe Series puts the best of Las Vegas, Atlantic City and the “Big Easy” right in the palm of your hand!
Work your way down Casino Lane in a quest to bluff your way to riches. Enjoy realistic poker action against a wide variety of tough opponents, each with a unique set of “tells” to challenge you. Down on your luck? Try playing video poker or blackjack to rebuild your stake to buy another seat in the World Championship Poker tournament.
- Twelve different poker games, including Texas Hold’em, Omaha Hold’em, Seven-Card Stud, Five-Card Draw and Baseball
- Bonus casino games include Blackjack and Video Poker
- Quick Play mode lets you jump into a fast game
- Career Mode takes you from wannabe to WPC as you play your way through four 3-D casino environments and 16 poker tournaments
- Easy-to-follow interactive tutorials to help you learn the rules of each game
- Wireless multiplayer for up to six players, featuring a “smack talk” system that allows you to taunt your opponents
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Apr 17, 2005
- No. of Players up to 6 players
- Category Card Games
- PublisherCrave Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?