Texas Hold 'Em PokerNintendo DS
Texas Hold ‘Em Poker DS will bring all the action from the poker table into your palm on the Nintendo DS. Compete in Quick Game or Tournament Mode against up to 10 computer players and then once you're ready take on up to 4 of your friends via the wireless multiplayer link in limit or no limit play. Go ‘all in' with the hottest poker craze around, Texas Hold ‘Em Poker DS!
• Play 7 different Poker games in Tournament or Head-to-Head linked modes
• Compete in Practice, Quick-Play Tournaments or Tour Championship Season with a choice of Limit or No-limit
• Advanced bluff mechanic giving a myriad of tells/emotions/reactions to your computer opponents.
• Touch screen features to include: win percentages, action buttons, and chip management
• Full Texas Hold'em game play, including 5/10 Limit Play, 25/50 Limit Play, Pot Limit, and No Limit Play.
• 6 person wireless link multiplayer
• Password entry feature allows players to save their bankroll for future games in Career Mode.
• Play in country wide tournaments in 7 different venues and ultimately compete in Vegas for the Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Championship.
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Nov 16, 2005
- No. of Players
- up to 6 players
- Majesco Entertainment