Get ready for classic puzzle action… with a twist!
In this fast, fun and frantic puzzle game, match and collect blocks and stay alive long enough to change time, flipping both the game and the rules!
An epic battle between Day and Night sees two opponents - a friend or CPU - race to collect their own time-themed blocks while managing the blocks of their opponent. But when time changes, Day becomes Night, Night become Day and suddenly what's collectible and what's not is turned upside down!
With multiple game modes to play, 10 endearing CPU characters to battle against and a large wardrobe of over 30 playful costumes to collect, Day and Night is classic old-school puzzle action with an exciting new spin!
Featuring the following game modes...
- Versus: In this 2-Player split screen mode against either a human or CPU opponent, collect blocks, chain together bonuses and launch seasonal attacks in an epic showdown between Day and Night!
- Survival: How long can you last in this 1-Player battle of endurance against time itself? As you progress through the days, seasons and years the difficulty increases, and randomized modifiers make each attempt unique!
- Story: Featuring 6 different tales, a large cast of characters and spread across 29 acts, battle your way through these 1-Player theatrical stories, each offering their own challenges, rules and rewards!
- Dare: Up for a challenge? Then try your luck and see if you can complete these 10 twisted dares, with challenging one-off conditions and crazy controls!
- Rehearsal: Get up to speed with the rules of the game and learn all the basics with this zero-penalty practice mode!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 22, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 2 players
- File Size
- 442 MB
- Multiplayer, Puzzle
- Supported Play Modes:
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 Ridiculous Games, LLC
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.