Day and Night
Get ready for classic puzzle action… with a twist!
In this fast, fun and frantic puzzle game, match and collect blocks and stay alive long enough to change time, flipping both the game and the rules!
An epic battle between Day and Night sees two opponents - a friend or CPU - race to collect their own time-themed blocks while managing the blocks of their opponent. But when time changes, Day becomes Night, Night become Day and suddenly what's collectible and what's not is turned upside down!
With multiple game modes to play, 10 endearing CPU characters to battle against and a large wardrobe of over 30 playful costumes to collect, Day and Night is classic old-school puzzle action with an exciting new spin!
Featuring the following game modes...
- Versus: In this 2-Player split screen mode against either a human or CPU opponent, collect blocks, chain together bonuses and launch seasonal attacks in an epic showdown between Day and Night!
- Survival: How long can you last in this 1-Player battle of endurance against time itself? As you progress through the days, seasons and years the difficulty increases, and randomized modifiers make each attempt unique!
- Story: Featuring 6 different tales, a large cast of characters and spread across 29 acts, battle your way through these 1-Player theatrical stories, each offering their own challenges, rules and rewards!
- Dare: Up for a challenge? Then try your luck and see if you can complete these 10 twisted dares, with challenging one-off conditions and crazy controls!
- Rehearsal: Get up to speed with the rules of the game and learn all the basics with this zero-penalty practice mode!
- Release date:
- Oct 22, 2019
- up to 2 players
- Puzzle, Multiplayer
- Ridiculous Games
- Ridiculous Games
- Game file size:
- 442 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 Ridiculous Games, LLC