Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New WorldWii
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Set two years after the events of the original, best selling Gamecube RPG, Tales of Symphonia, embark on a new adventure in the world saved by Lloyd and his friends. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World follows the journey of two young heroes in a world of chaos as their fates intertwine with Lloyd, Colette, and Ratatosk, a summon spirit rumored to be the lord of all monsters.
Retains the award-winning original’s dramatic storytelling, endearing characters and action-packed battle system along with new gameplay elements and functionality designed exclusively for the Wii Console. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World will sure to be an instant classic.
- Classic Tales – Return to the world of Tales of Symphonia and discover the aftermath of the merging of the two worlds
- Over 200 unique monsters – Capture, collect, and feed monsters as they grow, gain experience and even evolve into completely new, more powerful beasts
- Enhanced for the Wii Console – Environments, characters and effects look better than ever
- Evolved Battle System – The Tales RPG trademark real-time battle system returns with an all new free run system, dynamic unison attacks and a strategic elemental system
- It’s your Party – Customize the party with unlimited combinations of monsters and characters throughout the adventure
- A decade of Tales – Celebrating the Tales 10 year anniversary in North America
- Release Date
- Nov 11, 2008
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.