Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
For the Glory of the Arcade Times!
The tears of a young witch have been turned into a key by a demon to open a gateway to hell. In Cursed Castilla, one takes the role of Don Ramiro, a knight appointed by King Alphonse VI, to fight and banish the evil invading the lands of Tolomera.
Don Ramiro will face mouras, ojáncanos, nuberus and malismos: creatures from the European folklore, as well as from chivalric romances such as Amadís de Gaula.
For that, one will use a different range of weapons to defeat the enemies, in a pure classic arcade action style.
Cursed Castilla is an acclaimed modern arcade both by critics and players with a 81 Metascore.
- Explore Tolomera del Rey in depth through 8 game stages
- Fight against more than 48 types of enemies and 19 final bosses
- Depending on the mission success, meet 1 of the 4 different possible endings
- Know all the myths featured in the game with the illustrated bestiary
- Brag about your combat skills with 17 unlockable achievements
- Yell your battle cry with the songs of the original soundtrack
- Revive the glory of the Arcade Times with 3 different view modes
- Exclusive coin-op mode for consoles of the Nintendo 3DS™ handhelds
- Stereoscopic 3D effect
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jul 13, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Arcade, Platformer
- Locomalito / Abylight Studios
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Abylight Studios SA 2016 licensed by © Locomalito and Gryzor87 2012
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.