Curious Expedition 2
Embark on a myriad of fantastical journeys full of intrigue and wonder at every turn in Curious Expedition 2
Curious Expedition 2 comes to Nintendo Switch™! Discover a turn-based narrative roguelike set in a reimagined version of the late 19th century. Weaving procedural gameplay that masterfully combines compelling story elements to create epic adventures every time you play.
- Explore mysterious worlds in a variety of biomes, each featuring a new combination of dangers and opportunities.
- Manage your resources to keep your trek alive and sanity high. Balance greed against your survival needs to find glory without perishing.
- Procedural storytelling makes every adventure unique. Your characters form relationships, change loyalty, develop illnesses, and more in response to the environment and your decisions.
- Embark on an epic campaign that combines roaming risk/reward gameplay with handcrafted stories to create a narrative experience that can be played again and again.
- The Director Mode adds modifiers and features to every expedition that will make your adventures boundless in scope and even more challenging!
- Dice-based combat mechanics require a combination of luck, strategy and guile to emerge victorious against fierce wild animals and legendary creatures.
- Participate in weekly Club Competitions by joining one of the Explorer Clubs online and take on specific challenges in a race against time for even more rewards!
- Release date:
- August 11, 2021
- 1 player
- Indie, Strategy, Role-Playing
- Maschinen Mensch
- Game file size:
- 2.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Korean, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2021 - Maschinen-Mensch UG
Published by Thunderful Publishing AB