Cube Life: Island Survival
Cube Life: Island Survival is the first block building open-world survival game for the Nintendo Wii U™.
Cube Life: Island Survival is the first block building open-world survival game for the Nintendo Wii U.
In Creative Mode, the game will allow players to build constructions in 3D generated game worlds.
In Survival Mode, the player must maintain health, explore caves, gather resources, and craft tools on an unknown island. Get food, explore and build during the day. Hide, fight, and surive as night falls on the island.
Key Feature v1.1:
- Block building open-world survival game
- Creative Mode
- Survival Mode
- Local Multiplayer (deathmatch, tower defence, co-op)
- Create and play custom maps for Deathmatch
- Large maps (2880x2800 blocks)
- Inventory management via Gamepad
- Wii Classic Controller Pro support
- Wii U Pro Controller support
- 350+ items and tools
- Day/Night cycles
- Weather change
- Realistic graphical effects like water reflections
- 1st person / 3rd person / Selfie view
- Updates - the game will keep getting better and better!
- Release date:
- Jun 04, 2015
- up to 2 players
- First-Person, Action
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.