Cthulhu Saves Christmas
Eldritch horror saves Christmas for fun & profit in this fast-paced turn-based JRPG comedy.
The master of insanity, Cthulhu, has lost his powers (again!?) and the only way he can get them back is by rescuing Santa Claus from the League of Christmas Evil in this prequel to Cthulhu Saves the World!
Join Cthulhu, the Snow Maiden, Baba Yaga-chan, and Belsnickel as they build R'lyehtionships, fight the League of Christmas Evil, and catch the Christmas spirit! Fhtagn!
• Fight the Krampus, Mari Lwyd, and other Christmas League of Evil villains in unique, turn-based combat!
• Insanify your enemies!
• Build your R’lyehtionship levels with friends and foes in the super-streamlined life sim segments!
• Multi-character abilities!
• More chickens than you would expect in a Christmas game.
• Pacing that doesn't waste your time!
• Fun for the whole family!
Estimated time for single playthrough on medium difficulty: around 4-5 hours depending on playstyle.
- Release date:
- October 28, 2020
- 1 player
- Limited Run Games
- Game file size:
- 1.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Zeboyd Digital Entertainment LLC