A fast-paced combat system. 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics. Engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story. That's CrossCode.
This retro-inspired 2D Action RPG might outright surprise you. CrossCode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story.
CrossCode is all about how it plays! Take the best out of two popular genres, find a good balance between them and make a great game. That’s what CrossCode does. You get the puzzles of Zelda-esque dungeons and are rewarded with the great variety of equipment you know and love from RPGs. During the fast-paced battles you will use the tools you find on your journey to reveal and exploit the enemies' weaknesses and at the same time will be able to choose equipment and skills for a more in-depth approach in fighting your enemies.
- Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 30-80 hours
- Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place
- Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights
- Enter 7 expansive dungeons, all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics
- Master over 90 combat arts and even more passive skills
- Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges
- 60+ music tracks made by a rice ball (yes)
- Release date:
- July 09, 2020
- 1 player
- Indie, Role-Playing, Action
- Deck 13
- Radical Fish Games
- Game file size:
- 2.5 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, German, Korean, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
CrossCode: Manlea Skin
Finally, after years of uncertainty, the joke has become a reality. Manlea is real. Manlea is mighty. Manlea is powerful. And Manlea can finally be experienced in the CrossWorlds. Be strong, be full of muscles. We heard you. You wanted to play as a male character in your fictious MMORPG, role-play as a gallant and manly hero who saves the world. Be manlier. Be Manlea. Alright. Now we're out of jokes.
Warning: Buy this DLC at your own risk. It does not change the gameplay. It just unlocks Manlea as a possible Skin. That's it. It might make you manly. It might not. If you buy it, it's your own fault. It does not change the gameplay or dialogues.
CrossCode: A New Home
A new chapter of Leas story awaits. The CrossWorlds just got bigger and that means there are new things to explore. But before you enjoy these, make sure to meet old friends, learn new words and throw an uncountable amount of balls at your enemies.
"A New Home" continues right after the Events of CrossCode and offers more of what you learned to love already: A story rich experience filled up with tons of enemies, bosses and puzzles. Follow Lea on her journey figuring out the truth, use your elements like never before and don't forget to finish the raid. This time for real.
What's included in the DLC:
- Fresh content which will entertain you for about 8-10 hours
- Explore the probably biggest dungeon we've ever created
- Fight against new enemies and bosses
- Run over water for the very first time
- Listen to some fresh music tracks
- And of course: Finish The Raid
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© DECK13 Interactive GmbH. Developed by Radical Fish Games. All rights reserved. Deck13 Spotlight is a brand of DECK13 Interactive GmbH. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and used under license.