Hunt. Die. Hunt again. Master the frantic score-attack arena shooter FPS set in a world of horror and gore!
From the developers of POSTAL: Brain Damaged and ELDERBORN comes CROSSBOW: Bloodnight, a fast-paced single-player FPS arcade game with classic horror vibes. Master the occult powers of your automatic crossbow and fight for every second of survival against a relentless demonic horde!
- Arcane Crossbow with various shooting modes, further empowered by siphoned spirits of your prey
- Fluid, skill-rewarding movement mechanics with dashes, jumps, and bunny hops
- Devastating special attack that takes time to recharge and is best used in strategic moments
- Instant respawn button and fast respawn after death, so you can stay immersed in the game
- Six enemy types in two variants, endlessly flooding the darkness-clad courtyard of the old, desecrated abbey that becomes the arena of your struggle
- Global leaderboard system so you can compete against friends and strangers
The Coven of Crossbow, an ancient order of hunters sworn to guard the balance between the forces of heaven and hell prevailed against all odds. In the year 1666, as fire and plague ravages London, the Coven is facing its greatest challenge yet. It is The Ancient Horror from Beyond makes its way towards our reality. In its wake, legions of nightmare creatures spawn in the darkness. The Bloodnight is upon us, let the hunt begin!
- Release date:
- January 29, 2021
- 1 player
- Action, First-Person, Arcade
- Game file size:
- 468 MB
- Supported Languages:
- British English, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
© Hyperstrange 2020. All Rights Reserved