Find out the dark story that befell the once-calm and peaceful forest, turning it into a terrifying place filled with otherworldly evil. Solve the secrets of the forest and save your brother!
"CREEPY TALE" FEATURES:
▪ Unusual puzzles with unusual solutions.
▪ Elements of a classic quest: collect items and use them in a wide variety of cases.
▪ Hide, run away, jump high, lure, distract and even... learn to play the reedpipe!
▪ A unique and beautiful 2D art will take you to a dark tale and will send shivers down your spine.
▪ Surreal audio design matching the otherworldly story and gameplay.
ABOUT "CREEPY TALE":
While walking with your brother, everything turns into horror and drags the hero into a series of terrible events.
Your brother has been taken by inhuman beings, and you are left face-to-face with an ominous forest filled with dangers and strange creatures.
Solve the puzzles that you meet on the way, do not let yourself be caught, and save your brother!
Find out the dark story that befell the once-calm and peaceful forest, turning it into a terrifying place filled with otherworldly evil.
Perhaps it is you who will solve all the secrets of the forest and restore the peace... but don't get your hopes up.
"CREEPY TALE" is available in 11 languages:
2) Latin American Spanish
3) Brazilian Portuguese
6) European Spanish
9) Simplified Chinese
10) Traditional Chinese
- Release date:
- July 10, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Action, Puzzle
- No Gravity Games
- Game file size:
- 221 MB
- Supported Languages:
- British English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 No Gravity Games / Deqaf Studio