Drift, leap and flip through brain-teasing interstellar puzzle stages in retro platforming style!
Blast off for out-of-this world platforming antics in Crazy Gravity, a side-scrolling action game where gravity can be your worst enemy or your greatest ally! Take the role of a little astronaut lost in space. Your primary objective is to energize your rocket and return home, but to do that, you’ll need to make your way through brain-teasing obstacles and collect the necessary resources.
Gravity always pulls slowly downward, but by flipping, the little astronaut can control which way id down! Use gravity reversal to navigate platforms and avoid hazards, reach power switches or keep yourself suspended mid-leap. It’s a challenging experience that will make you think dynamically, a tough yet accessible journey for all ages spanning 30 cosmic hand-drawn levels!
• Explore dozens of unique stages set in outer space!
• Flip upside-down to reverse gravity and navigate platforming challenges.
• Collect resources needed to power your ship.
• Enjoy a colorful and cartoonish hand-drawn art style.
• Relax with a soothing soundtrack to help keep your cool!
- Release date:
- October 20, 2021
- 1 player
- Platformer, Puzzle, Action, Adventure
- Ratalaika Games, JM Neto Game Dev
- Game file size:
- 46 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited, Ratalaika Games SL, JM Neto Game Dev. All Rights Reserved.