Cosmic Star Heroine
Why can't the galaxy just stay saved?
3 exotic planets to explore. Aliens. Robots. Magic. Forbidden technology. Conspiracies. A galactic threat. And one brave heroine to make things right. Cosmic Star Heroine is an exciting RPG from the creators of Cthulhu Saves the World.
- The best of classic and modern RPGs!
- Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming's 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the early CD-ROM console era!
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
- Over 100 minutes of music!
- Multi-character combo techniques!
- Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
- Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!
- Release date:
- August 14, 2018
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Adventure
- Limited Run Games
- Zeboyd Games
- Game file size:
- 2.0 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
'Cosmic Star Heroine' Copyright 2017 Zeboyd Games, LLC