Come on down, it's time to conga!
The dance floor fills, the line gets longer… come on down, it's time to conga! Shake your virtual hips to the ridiculously fun arcade action of Conga Master as everyone fights to make the longest conga line possible. No rhythm required – anyone can conga!
Playing Conga Master couldn't be easier: steer your dancer across the floor, adding people to your line as you go. Longer congas let you add people faster, but watch out for pigs stinking up your line! Even better, drag three friends onto the dance floor for some local multiplayer conga madness and see who'll become the true Conga Master!
- Eight different local multiplayer modes, including two that are totally exclusive to Nintendo Switch! Slice your rivals' congas to ribbons, fight over a lone dancer, race to make the longest line, force other players to strike a pose and much more!
- Over 40 characters and nine conga clubs to unlock, plus single-player Endless Conga and Story modes to enjoy… the conga fun never, ever stops!
- Use compatible amiibo with Conga Master Party and unlock a range of special cosplay costumes for the dancers!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Sep 28, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Party, Multiplayer, Arcade
- Rising Star Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 Undercoders. Licensed to and published by Rising Star Games
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.