Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
One of the most original game concepts is now available on the Nintendo Switch™! Clock Simulator is a
minimalistic rhythm game. It puts the player in the role of the clock itself to explore the concept of
time in a whole new way and offer challenge, relaxation, or plain and simple fun. All that a clock
needs to do is to advance precisely once every second. Second, after second, after second, after
second … Sounds simple enough? But could YOU take over and do it? Calm down. Relax. Focus on
your inner rhythm. Click once a second. Every second. You are the clock.
Clock Simulator offers:
• A unique concept – a clock-based rhythm game: you are the clock
• Controls so simple you could play with your eyes closed
• A variety of play modes and themes ranging from meditative to arcade, all JoyCon™ friendly
• Option to unlock modes and themes you enjoy – play them at your leisure
• Two competitive multiplayer modes – exclusively on Nintendo Switch™
• Controls utilise the steering possibilities provided by Nintendo Switch™
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 10, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Arcade, Lifestyle, Simulation
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright © 2018. Kool2Play is a registered trademark of Kool2Play sp. z o.o. All rights reserved. www.kool2play.com
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.