Claybook is a unique world made entirely of clay. Every inch of the environment can be shaped and molded.
Claybook is a unique world made entirely of clay. Every inch of the environment can be shaped and molded. Everything has matter inside it, not just an outer shell. Clay can be liquid or solid, and it can be deformed and destroyed.
In the game, you step into the shoes of brave kids who bring the Claybook to life. Each chapter of the book challenges you with unique obstacles and puzzles. You possess clay blobs and morph them into different shapes to overcome tricky situations. Each shape has its strengths and weaknesses, and some even have special powers.
- Play through a wide range of challenging books and chapters.
- Compete in the leaderboards.
- Achievements challenges you to use the clay blobs and environment creatively.
- Sandbox mode where you can mess around freely with all of the clay blobs.
- A unique clay simulation and visualization technology, designed for user-generated content and making it easy for players to unleash their creativity.
- An amazing in-game tool that lets you build books and chapters. No technical skills required and share directly inside the game with the Claybook community.
- Discover and play cross-platform community creations directly inside the game.
- Release date:
- March 12, 2019
- 1 player
- Platformer, Puzzle, Arcade
- Second Order
- Second Order
- Game file size:
- 1.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2019 Second Order Ltd. “Claybook” is a trademark of Second Order Ltd. All rights reserved.