A tactical RPG about five stunt actors who decide to quit their jobs and start their own Power Rangers-inspired TV show!
Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape. Once the cameras are rolling, you will control your cast of five colored-jumpsuit-clad warriors in dramatic, turn-based battles!
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR TV STUDIO: hire actors, upgrade your gear, do marketing, craft weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
• TACTICAL RPG COMBAT WITH A TWIST: combine your heroes’ abilities with Teamwork maneuvers!
• IN-DEPTH RPG SYSTEMS with skill trees, random equipment, crafting, and branching storyline with 3 different endings!
• GIANT MECHA COMBAT: destroy the city to save the city!
• A LOVE LETTER TO POWER RANGERS, TOKUSATSU AND THE JAPANESE SERIES OF OUR CHILDHOODS!
• DELICIOUSLY-ANIMATED PIXEL ART AND A CHIPTUNE SOUNDTRACK THAT SHINES LIKE JUSTICE!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Aug 01, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 701 MB
- Adventure, Role-Playing, Simulation, Strategy
- Plug In Digital
- Behold Studios
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Plug In Digital. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.