Children of Morta
It runs in the family
Children of Morta sets its story in a distant land but copes with themes closer to our daily lives that one would expect. It is a story of simple emotions we all know so well and value more than sometimes we dare to admit: love and hope, longing and uncertainty, ultimately loss and sacrifice we are willing to make to save the ones we care the most for.
Embark on the adventure of an extraordinary family of heroes. With the Corruption spreading through the land, guardians of the Mountain Morta have to stand up against the ancient evil. But... it's not a story about saving the universe. It’s a story about a valiant family standing together while the world around them is being devoured by darkness.
- rogue-lite with a strong storyline
- 6 playable characters
- local co-op - play as two Bergsons together against the Corruption! Additional controller required. (Online co-op to be added in the future)
- emotional tale focused on a family of heroes
- a diverse set of skills
- passive and active items modifying each run
- multiple dungeons set in different biomes
- a rich world full of history and magic
- Release date:
- Nov 20, 2019
- up to 2 players
- Action, Role-Playing
- 11 bit studios
- Dead Mage
- Game file size:
- 1.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
© 2017 11 bit studios S.A. and Dead Mage Inc. Children of Morta, the Children of Morta logo, the 11 bit studios logo and the Dead Mage logo are trademarks of 11 bit studios S.A. and/or Dead Mage Inc. All rights reserved.