Become a cat! Cattails is a unique animal simulation RPG. Hunt, fight, explore, and socialize in an expansive open world. Get married, have a litter of kittens, and befriend your neighbors!
Play as a feral cat that roams an expansive wilderness. Hunt for food, fight cats from other colonies, and become friends (or enemies!) with your neighbors.
Romance one of sixteen eligible cats, raise a family of cute kittens, and train them by taking them with you on your adventures!
Or, delve into dark caverns to find treasures. Just make sure you always have some food on hand in case you get hungry.
• Join one of three unique cat colonies and become friends or enemies with its residents
• Hunt for mice, squirrels, rabbits, and more anywhere throughout the open world
• Find new treasures in the wild as the seasons change
• Date and marry one of sixteen eligible cats
• Raise a litter of kittens and bring them with you on your adventures
• Dig for riches in dangerous caves
• Fight in battles to secure your colony's land claims
• Hundreds of unique ways to customize your cat's coat & eye colors and accessorize
• Upgrade and customize your personal den
• Fun seasonal festivals where you can compete to win prizes
• Create your own colony of cats and customize it to your liking
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 29, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 143 MB
- Role-Playing, Simulation, Adventure, Other
- Falcon Development LLC
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Falcon Development, 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.